Monday, April 28, 2014

04/21/2014 - 04/27/2014

M - 4M

T - 4M

W - 3M

Th-F - OFF

S - 2M

Su - OFF

Just trying to get back into the swing of running. I started out at 8:45 then dropped to 7:50-8:15 which felt good.  Ankle feels pretty good, but I have to keep up on ART and massage. My plan is to just run low miles (20ish) for awhile and keep an eye on my ankle.

Fishing's still good. I went out on my buddy's father-in-law's bass boat Saturday. We got on the lake at first light and had some decent morning action. Between the three of us we had 15 fish landed and 10 that got off. One of mine was a good chain pickerel but it let go at the boat. Sadly, I am seriously thinking about getting a boat now...

2 comments:

  1. Good Stuff.

    Sorry I was late getting to you. I've been busy trying to get my work done. I have a fishing trip/tournament this weekend. Wish me luck. I'll tell you about it when I get back.

    Boat fever is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tournament! That's bad ass, dude. Good luck!

    I can't wait to hear your report.

    ReplyDelete